Check out these local eateries that will be cooking up some great Thanksgiving meals for you – so you can relax and avoid the stress of food prep and cleanup.
- Black-Eyed Pea will be serving up a $11.99 entrée (turkey, ham, or pot roast), choice of two vegetables, hot rolls and cornbread with a desert. Kids price is $4.29.
- Cracker Barrel will prepare a traditional Thanksgiving feast that includes: turkey breast, cornbread dressing, sampling of sugar-cured ham, your choice of vegetable, cranberry relish, biscuits or corn muffins, a slice of pumpkin pecan streusel pie with real whipped cream, and a beverage. Adult price is $10.99 ,and kids price is $5.99.
- Cracker Barrel To-Go serves up to 6 people. Call 24 hours in advance, and they will gather some classic Thanksgiving fixin’s and packed them up for a convenient, home-style meal you can enjoy at home. The last day to order is November 25. Bulk to-go meal does not include beverage or pie.
- Denny’s is offering a turkey dinner for $8.99 which will include turkey, cranberry, sides, and stuffing. Senior citizen meal is $7.59.
- Landry’s Seafood Katy will offer a Thanksgiving buffet for $25.99 for adults and kids buffet (ages 4 to 11) for $10.99. Walk-ins welcome. Reservations suggested.
- Luby’s offers a To-Go menu and service on Thanksgiving Day. Menu items are turkey and ham, two sides, bread and a dessert for $10.99.
- Ray’s Grill in Fulshear will have an all-you-can-eat omelette station, breakfast buffet, desert, salad bar, and traditional Thanksgiving menu items from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Meals are $35 for adults and $15 for children over 4 years old. Meals for children under 3 and under old are complimentary.