Parks in Katy, Texas. Explore the different parks in Katy, Texas, with your family and friends.
Katy Texas Parks
Go bird watching or go on a stroll at a Katy, Texas, park.
WILLOW FORK DRAINAGE DISTRICT – CENTRAL GREEN PARK
A half-acre multipurpose public park developed by Willow Fork Drainage District (WFDD). Located on the south end of LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch with an outdoor stage and ample outdoor seating, providing a perfect backdrop for your next family outing.
- Bear Creek Park 3535 War Memorial Dr. Houston, TX 281-496-2177
- Central Green Park 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd. Katy, TX centralgreenpark.com
- City of Katy Parks and Recreation 901 Avenue C Katy, TX 281-391-4840
- Cullen Park 19008 Saums Rd. Houston, TX 281-578-0693
- Exploration Park – located on Cinco Park Road, off South Mason Road
- Four Seasons Park 4702 N. Katy Hockley Cutoff Rd. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- George Bush Park 16756 Westheimer Pkwy. Houston, TX 281-496-2177
- Katy City Park 5720 Franz Rd. Katy, TX 281-391-8400
- Katy-Harris County Park 24927 Morton Ranch Rd. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Mary Jo Peckham Park 5597 Gardenia Ln. Katy, TX 281-391-4482
- Millie Bush Bark Park 16756 Westheimer Pkwy. Houston, TX 281-496-2177
- Paul D. Rushing Park 9114 Katy Hockley Rd. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Saums Park 20002 Beechview Ln. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Sergeant JR Hatch Park 17525 Katy Fwy. Katy, TX 281-496-2177
- Thomas Park 3rd St. & Ave. D Katy, TX 281-391-4840
- VFW Park 6202 George Bush Dr. Katy, TX 281-391-4840
- Woodsland Park 443 Danover Rd. Katy, TX 281-391-4840