August 25, 2010 – Katy, TexasÂ â€“ The all-new Project Style tour is making a stop at Katy Mills, the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in South Texas, on Friday, September 3 to give teens expert fashion advice as they get settled into the new school year. Designed especially for trend-setting teens, this traveling exhibit will provide chic fashion tips and mini-makeovers from style professionals who will also discuss whatâ€™s â€œhotâ€ and new in teen styles.
â€œWe invite all teens to take advantage of this free incredible fashion experience, as we all recognize how important it is for teens to look and feel their best to start the school year off with a bang,â€ said Cynthia Stansberry, director of marketing and business development at Katy Mills.
- Â Project Style will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the Katy Mills Food Court. Some of the Project Style stations will include:
- Â Skin Care: Dermalogica will provide skin consultations. A professional consultant will be on hand to suggest the best possible skin care treatments. Teens will receive information from Regis Salons where Dermalogica is sold.
- Â Style Quiz: Coke is sponsoring a Modelinia Stylizer Quiz to match up personal style with mall retailers. The quiz will provide shoppers with a personalized shopping list that matches their individual style.
- Â Professional Fashion Consultations: Teens will have the opportunity to learn from professionals about what’s in and what’s hot in the world of fashion, hair and make-up and how to wear it to create their own celebrity spark.Â Two stylists will conduct hair and make-up demonstrations.
- Â Entertainment: Nintendo is also providing demos for its new DS handheld game â€“ Dragon Quest IX, Sentinels of the Starry Skies â€“ to entertain teen gamers.
Â This exhibit is just one of 25 tour stops sponsored by Katy Millsâ€™ owner, Simon Property Group, the country’s largest owner, developer and manager of high quality retail real estate. Sponsors include Coke, Modelinia and Dermalogica.
Â For more information about Katy Millsâ€™ special events and promotions, and for a complete list of retailers, please call (281) 644-5000 or visit www.katymills.com. Please mention you found this on www.KatyMagazine.com.