The National Merit Scholarship Foundation today released the names of College-sponsored Merit Scholarship winners. Five Katy ISD students were named among the winners, bringing the total to 18 Katy ISD students winning scholarships from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation this year.
The following students will receive between $500 and $2,000 annually for up to four years of undergraduate study at the institution financing the scholarship:
- John Cheng, Seven Lakes HS, Rice University
- Gabriela Hanco, Taylor HS, Washington University in St. Louis
- Clare Jensen, Seven Lakes HS, Rice University
- Anuhya Jonnalagadda, Cinco Ranch HS, Baylor University
- Karen Wylie, Seven Lakes HS, Baylor University
Congratulations to these students and to all of Katy ISD’s National Merit Scholarship winners.
Please mention you found this on www.KatyMagazine.com.