Universal Fidelity has openings for Collection Representatives. Can you shine in a fast-paced environment? If you are a people person, problem solver, competitive and love challenging but rewarding work…then keep reading because this job is for YOU!
Our base pay is between $13.75 and $15.00 per hour based on previous experience.
UFLP offers a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and more!
Full-time and part-time opportunities available!
We have entry level positions and a local commute. No collection experience is necessary! UFLP will provide continued development after training to ensure your success. Come build your resume with us!
You must be dependable, competitive, and motivated to grow!
UFLP is a debt collection company that services a wide variety of bank-card clients and Universities among other tenured clients. UFLP was established 30 years ago, we are a professional call center and collection agency specializing in assisting creditors with recovering funds while respecting consumers.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ability to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Responsible for handling incoming calls from customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans or other payments and manage overdue accounts.
- Resolve billing inquires and bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Provide timely follow up on all payment arrangements.
- Accurately document, research and resolve customer service issues and PTP’s.
- Bilingual a Plus
UFLP has a competitive bonus structure and monthly performance-based contest.
Apply today if you are serious about building a future with a proven company that values each person and promotes an environment that is positive. APPLY HERE: https://universal-fidelity-lp.gnahiring.com/job/423219/call-center-specialist